IF YOU HAVE A DREAM
PLEASE JOIN US.
Since 2003, we have been steadfastly moving forward with our dreams.
As a pioneer and pioneer of lighting design industry in China, Dasheng has created one classic lighting project after another.
Fifteen years'journey, 1000 + excellent customers, our every step is firm.
Great achievements, let the future shine!
DASUN looks forward to your joining...
Interior lighting designer
1. Participate in the design and management of Engineering projects, participate in the formulation of project plans;
2. Participate in or independently complete part of project lighting planning, scheme design, proposal making and construction drawings auditing;
3. Participate in the process planning and detailed supervision of construction drawing production;
4. Understand the relevant lighting standards and specifications, lamp selection and project investment estimates;
5. Conduct plan management and schedule control for the engineering part of the project, and participate in project quality acceptance;
6. Participate in the establishment and reorganization of the company's case system and technical resources system.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in environmental art, interior design, architecture, etc.
2. Proficient in Photoshop, 3D MAX, CAD and other related design software;
3. Understanding environmental art, art or lighting technology and electrical knowledge;
4. Good hand-painted foundation and strong creative design ability, able to express their creative intentions to customers, independently write creative instructions;
5. Experience in indoor and outdoor lighting design for star-rated hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, clubs and villas.
6. Strong communication and coordination skills, strong team spirit and strong sense of responsibility;
7. Familiar with LED and other decorative lamp product performance, configuration system
Lighting Electrical Engineer
1. Responsible for the electrical design of the project;
2. Responsible for the design and related work of installation mode of conventional lighting products in engineering projects;
3. To be responsible for the installation design or design cooperation of non-standard lamps and lanterns in engineering projects;
4. Be responsible for drawing and related work of installation position drawings of project lamps;
5. Responsible for the construction cooperation of field projects.
1. Graduation in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Related Majors;
2. Proficiency in lighting technology, LED products or electrical knowledge;
3. Skilled in operating drawing software such as cad, familiar with basic knowledge of strong and weak current;
4. Over 3 years'experience in electrical design and site management of large and medium-sized projects in lighting-related industries is preferred.
5. Certain lamp industry experience is preferred.
1. Collect relevant project information, conduct on-site research and analysis, communicate with Party A, and clarify the design intention;
2. Responsible for the design of LED landscape lighting project;
3. Carry out creative design, complete the project's effect drawing design, scheme production, animation production, and report explanation;
4. Cooperate with electrical engineers to develop the design scheme of lighting equipment installation, power distribution and lighting control system.
5. Complete the selection, test lamp and related work of lamps and lanterns products, and provide technical guidance for engineering construction, installation, commissioning and acceptance.
Requirements for employment:
1. College degree or above, major in environmental art, landscape, architecture, etc.
2. Proficient in Photoshop, 3D MAX, CAD and other related design software; Know environmental art, art or lighting technology and electrical knowledge;
3. Good hand-painted foundation and strong creative design ability, good at communication, can well express their creative intentions to customers;
4. Can independently complete the indoor and outdoor lighting design experience of star-rated hotels, shopping malls, office buildings and other projects, with strong communication and coordination capabilities;
5. Familiar with LED and other decorative lamp product performance, configuration system, understand the building structure;
6. Experience in project designer is preferred.
1. College degree or above, more than one year related work experience;
2. Careful, conscientious, responsible, skilled use of office software, strong communication and coordination and language expression skills;
3. The liberal arts majors in normal universities are preferred to those who are good at writing.
4. Graduation in finance or experience in handling financial bills is preferred.
5. Responsible for reception, conference arrangements, records and other related work at the company's front desk;
6. Responsible for the company's archives management and the identification and statistical management of various documents and materials;
7. Complete other transactional tasks assigned by superiors.